So there’s a rumor going around that Taemin is getting a solo debut. It stems from a simple Instagram update by MSA Talent Agency. The agency worked with SM Entertainment for Henry’s Fantastic mini-album comeback. In the post, the agency ambiguously said they’re excited to work with Taemin. If you follow the link you’ll notice that it has since been deleted. Is it true? Is it false? Did they spill the beans too quickly and SM made them take it down? OHMAGAD YES, the mere idea is amazing! So now I’m going to plan his debut, as if I were in charge instead of the uncreative little men that keep trapping Super Junior in brightly lit rooms (out of jealousy) and are slowly pushing EXO into TVXQ’s sexy maze.
- Jonghyun MUST be the lead actor in the MV. Jonghyun will take care of the rest, there’s no need to type anything else..
- Bring back the tiny, itty-bitty birthday hat. It was sort of ridiculous but sooooo cute. Just couple it with some McQueen leather pants, a Haider Ackermann biker jacket and some Prada boots and he’s going to kill all of the fangirls.(You know what, put some angel wings on him too.)
- Taemin MUST keep his shirt on. I don’t believe in exploiting 15 year olds for the sex-appeal factor. (….what’s that?…he’s how old.?………..what.)(But…but…he’s like…2014 – 1993…oh.)
- Key WILL be featured in the song and he will sing entirely in the English that he learned from Ugly Betty.
His section will sound something like this:
- If Yunho could make a cameo as a background dancer that would be great. He can be shirtless. Actually, everyone can be shirtless, just not Taemin.
- Minho can also have a rap section, but he’s only allowed to repeat his own name over and over again in a deep, sexy whisper.
“Minho. Minho-Minho. Minho-Minho…Minho.”
(He also gets hosed down half-way through and no one really knows why…)
- Everything is filmed outside of a studio with natural lightning. Yes, SM, the natural light, also known as the sun, it exists. It is not a myth! As the saying goes, only in Japan.(Are you enjoying the Truth Tea Key?)
- The theme is natural disasters. I want to see Taemin dancing in front of a tornado. I just do. Se Hun was sitting in front of one and could not look more bored. I want to see someone interacting with their environment, especially if it’s like, you know, a monstrous, man-killing storm. *Angel wings flapping in the air* *the faintest Minho-Minho*
- The Beyonce weave makes a comeback (the good one though, not the bad one). And it stays for every scene, for every special stage, forever.
Bad Weave =
Good Weave =
- The song is a cross between Jo Kwon’s Animal and Raina’s Dr. Feel Good. Oh my god…that would be amazing, and kind of dirty when I think of Taemin singing it, but mostly amazing.
Minho blesses this post. Let it be!