Beautiful BoA graced the cover of Cosmopolitan’s September issue for the magazine’s 14th anniversary. The set of the photo shoot was a hipster apartment filled with musical instruments, giant speakers and gold records. BoA wore clothes and accessories by Tom Ford, Kenzo, and Fendi, to name a few. My favorite look was her preppy knitted jacket and safety-pin skirt combination. Below, I tell you where you can buy the original pieces as well as affordable counterparts. Stay flawless, Boa, here’s to 14 more years in the industry!
1. Bust Your Balls Necklace ($20.00)
2. Cozy To See Sweater ($39.99)
3. Armitage Avenue Pave Safety Pin Ring ($34.95)
4. Miss Selfridge Black Skort ($41.18)
5. Kristin Cavallari For Galmboutique ($18.00)