MBLAQ To Disband / YOU MAKE ME CRY!!!

MBLAQ is gone. Lee Joon and Cheondung have withdrawn from the lineup. The group will release one more album in November and then the members will pursue individual activities…...
MBLAQ Disbanning

omg crying

MBLAQ Japan(One of the few photoshoots where I didn’t want to kill their stylists. The members were finally not covered in feathers, fur, flowers, neon colors, or the cheap fabric I frown upon at the local Walmart.)

My best friend made me sit down to receive this news. I was off writing notes at one o’clock in the morning (as I usually am) and she calls and demands, “I need you to sit down for me. Are you sitting? Are you positive you’re sitting? Please sit.” At this point I knew one of two things. Either, 1. Tao had swam across the ocean and was now in China with Luhan, or 2. One of my other favorite groups had disintegrated into thin air like Lady Gaga’s relevance. And sure enough! I had a thirty second silence where all I could think was…Eh, time is too slow for me baby, listen this girl. And to this day I am angry that his lyrical lines were grammatically incorrect, since Cheondung basically speaks perfect English. That was followed by:

Can I sue J.Tune for inflicting irrevocable psychological damage with their continuous shit promotion? I’ll say that it eventually caused a tumor and a K-pop related bipolar disorder. No? Okay, what if I hire the same lawyer as JYJ, Han Geng, and Kris – you think I would win? Yes, I know what you’re all thinking:

I just wanna tell you that some people have war in the country TRUTH
I know. I know. I will survive this. But the band had JUST gotten an official Twitter account. It’s 2014! Really J.Tune?! I should have known something was wrong when the company decided to randomly debut that new band Mad Town. They knew the apocalypse was coming and I was left totally in the dark, Googling the latest Prada collection and ruining my eyesight. I will always love the convoluted mess that was Darling (Popcorn, popcorn, p-p-p-popcorn!), the masterpiece that was Wanted 2, and all of their hilarious stints in reality TV.  Especially Idol Army, which will forever be a gem.

MBLAQ G.O. Precious(This baby is a huge A+.)

So what will happen now? Lee Joon will continue his acting career, which really seems to be taking off recently after his serial killer role in the drama Gap-Dong. I am really happy for him and wish him great success (Please run to SidusHQ!). G.O is set to make more solo music, and I wish him good luck. Considering the utterly terrible MVs J.Tune has given him for his singles (like a video montage of photographs that was likely made in PowerPoint), I also hope he jumps ship and leaves to another company. Cheondung wants to be a producer, so I say go ask your sister if YG is hiring. I love you, keep writing ballads if it makes you happy. As for Mir, he is set to start his acting career soon and will continue getting hosting jobs – so no worries there. And now to my beautiful Seungho…I’m pretty sure he will leave the entertainment industry completely. He always wanted to be a young father so he will likely start a family. I hope I didn’t just accidentally convince fifty crazy fangirls to buy tickets to Korea. My bad, Seungho! Marry Gyuri, you guy’s are good friends. Plus, you basically already proposed to her.

Considering this year’s pattern of scandals and disasters, I feel that by the end of the year T.O.P will randomly announce he wants to give up his career and become a cow farmer, 2NE1 will move to the U.S and do a collaboration album with The Black Eyed Peas, and Lee Hi will release a song produced by Brave Brothers called I’m So Sexy, PLEASE Love Me. I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Back in April, AbsoluteMBLAQ (one of the band’s biggest fansites) shut down, and now this. Creepy intuition administrators (or inside info, who knows). Anyway, let us remember the happy moments. You will always be remembered for what you were great at…

MBLAQ Ovaries ExplodeI'm completely calm
But if it’s not too much trouble. Can you MBLAQ boys do me a favor and…stay?

(Sources)

Categories
FeaturedMusicMusic News

Hello, I'm Administrator E! I'm the founder, head writer, and editor of KPopBreak. I'm a coffee addict, K-POP enthusiast, fashion lover and one of the few remaining members of the Church of Kristianity.
17 Comments on this post.
  • procrastination108
    3 September 2015 at 2:53 pm

I thought you liked Mblaq. I couldn’t find the Mblaq ‘Mirror’ M/V review here.

• kpopbreak
      3 September 2015 at 4:40 pm

My blog is a hobby so I tend to do only select reviews, plus I lean more toward fashion since it’s my job. I thought “Mirror, Mirror” was a nice ballad and understandable safe comeback. I’m waiting for the “This Is War” realness to return.

• procrastination108
    3 September 2015 at 2:44 pm

And yes, his inspiration will be the love of his life. And later, he’ll write even more amazing songs for his beautiful daughter, who is his second child since he’s always wanted a son first to carry on his family name.

• procrastination108
    3 September 2015 at 2:42 pm

Seungho will probably put his mad piano skills to a better use. He said he wanted to concentrate on Mblaq first and do whatever he wants later. So I’m hoping he’ll compose amazing music, sing live and play the piano like an angel while the audience sits there drooling and wondering if they’re dreaming.

• kpopbreak
      3 September 2015 at 4:41 pm

Supposedly he likes helping with the choreography as well, but don’t quote me on that.

• procrastination108
        8 September 2015 at 7:45 am

Yes? That’s good to hear. For now, I’ll be content as long as Mblaq is popular enough to stay relevant and make the music I love.

• Yinthe
    14 October 2014 at 3:44 am

This has been a crazy year, and we still have 2,5 months to go…

• S
    14 October 2014 at 12:13 am

Everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked…

• Yinthe
      14 October 2014 at 4:03 pm

Only the Avatar, Master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished..

(Just had to add that)

• S
        14 October 2014 at 6:21 pm

Oh my God tell me you watch The Legend of Korra so E and I can totally gush about it with you.

• Yinthe
          15 October 2014 at 3:10 am

I do! Just a little behind <___< I've only seen season 1 and 2…

• S
            15 October 2014 at 11:53 pm

:O Season three is amazing! You get kickass Asami Sato and the love triangle of death is gone!

• Yinthe
              16 October 2014 at 3:10 pm

Great! I really like Asami and hated the love triangle. The series would have worked out just great without that stupid love triangle. And Asami is just a great female character =)

• S
                16 October 2014 at 5:23 pm

Screw E, you’re my new best friend from now on because Asami is everything that is perfect!!!!

• kpopbreak
                  16 October 2014 at 8:50 pm

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

• S
                    16 October 2014 at 9:05 pm

YOU!!!!!!! It’s okaaaay you’ll need me one day!

• Yinthe
                      17 October 2014 at 1:52 am

Haha, great start to my morning to read these comments =)

Shop For: Go Joon Hee’s “Calvin Klein” Top