SISTAR‘s Hyorin became the couture child of Seoul Fashion Week for the March issue of Marie Claire. The lovely star donned pieces by some of the biggest Korean designers in the industry during a style-swirl pictorial that mixed and matched every pattern on the runway.
Her wardrobe included an embellished unicorn cuff with matching Swarovski-crystals, cool print tops, and surprisingly feminine footwear. With sparkling nails and a must-try list of high fashion poses, Hyorin killed every look effortlessly. I’m genuinely impressed. Check out her studded accessories and modern street style apparel below. Permission to start a petition to make her diamond pineapple earrings illegal – holy cow!
1. Big Park 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #34
2. Feverish Virgin Double Ring – Aurore Boreal (Price N/A)
3. Feverish Head Cuff – Multi Gold (Price N/A)
4. Feverish Pineapple Earrings – Multicolor (Price N/A)
1. Mag & Logan 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #42, Gold Fringed Jacket
2. Low Classic 2014 Fall/Winter collection Look #22
3. Jinny Kim Gold Label Kirsty Open-Toe Pumps ($468.00) ∗Currently only available in traditional leopard∗
1. pushBUTTON 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #32
2. Paul & Alice 2015 Spring/Summer Collection Look #26
3. Perché Choo Pink Pumps ($45.00)
(Sources: Marie Claire, Style, Feverish Jewelry, Low Classic, Jinny Kim, Perché)